Las Vegas, NV, United States
3500 per month
Brisk Health is a new startup designed to redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. Patients will soon be able to access care with a simple tap on our mobile app.
We are looking for a CEO to come on board and handle the day to day operations. Most importantly, the CEO of Brisk Health will be responsible for raising capital so we can grow the company and expand to different markets.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM LAS VEGAS, PLEASE NO NOT APPLY
• Lead the capital raising process for Brisk Health.
• Identify potential investors and develop proper points of access, both direct and indirect, in order to develop relationships for capital raising.
• Work with senior management to establish investor relations policies and procedures to ensure efficient and economic delivery of quality investor communications.
• Monitor practices to ensure that policies and procedures are being adhered to.
• Responsible for meeting with and disseminating information to investors and prospective investors.
• Coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual investor reports.
• Prepare presentation materials for fundraising meetings and annual investor meetings.
• Provide timely and appropriate reporting and documentation to senior management.
• Organize meetings with investors to review investment strategy and performance.
• Oversee timely and accurate responses to investors.
• Create memorandums and marketing materials.
• Research competitive funds; compile strategy, pricing and investor trends.
• At ease building successful relationships with outside parties, internal peers, and senior management, thus enhancing the operational success of the company.
• Excellent due diligence, analytical, negotiation and deal structuring skills.
• Fluent in interpreting and analyzing financial statements, lease and legal documents.
• Extremely strong financial acumen.
· Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
· Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
· Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
· Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
· Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
· Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
· Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
· Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
· Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
· Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
· Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
· Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
· Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
· Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Important Leadership Traits:
· Strong leadership ability.
· Strategic mindset.
· Professional business acumen.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Excellent ability to lead and manage
· Continually drive effective results.
· Communicate effectively at all levels.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related, MBA from top school preferred
· 5-10 years of industry experience.
· Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
· Executive Presence and ability maintain a calm demeanor in high-stress environments
The CEO of Brisk Health will be compensated $2500 to $3000 per month with a 12% commission on funds raised. Once the company has acquired sufficient capital, a competitive salary will be structured.
Medical background preferred.