***THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION - IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DECLINED***
Brisk Health, a healthcare technology company based in Henderson, Nevada, is looking for a qualified Android Developer. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. You will be responsible for the Android version of our consumer app.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
This position can be FULL TIME or PART TIME.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.