Brisk Health provides mobile onsite healthcare for acute care patients via a mobile app. Brisk Health uses mobile vehicles staffed by acute care clinicians, equipped with a certified lab, medical equipment, medications and IV’s, wi-fi providing access to the health information exchange, and a network of established mobile radiology providers to administer state-of-the-art care in the convenience of the home, office, sports facility or senior care facility.
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all healthcare regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program or military medical corpsman program.
- One to two years of experience in a medical setting.
- Have a high school diploma, bachelor degree, or equivalent.
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical healthcare record systems.